4. I want to pack my product in Stick pack
It is very important to know that a specific automatic filling machine is needed
, which also creates the tubular shape of the Stick. For more than 15 years, Aranow
have specialised in the design and manufacture of single-dose packaging machinery
. We develop high quality solutions for different industries, becoming a reliable partner for your company. To do this, the first thing is to know your product, know your production needs and your production line.
From there, our team will take care of through an audit, advise you at all times and assess the optimal solution. After producing a machine that is completely tailored to the company, regardless of your production volume, Aranow
will train the staff and provide you with customer service from day one. Aranow
presents itself not only as an expert in single-dose packaging, but as a partner
that can help you in making such strategic decisions
as this, without losing sight of the return on investment. We have different success stories
where you can know first hand, examples of companies that have purchased our machinery. Here we leave you the video demo of the stick pack packaging machine
for all sectors, an1000
. With a simple and compact design, it provides free access to the main components, without tools, and allows a quick and easy transition. In addition, its intuitive operating system is easy to use.
5. Benefits of Stick Pack Packaging
There is no doubt that the Stick Pack
has quickly established as a convenient everyday single-dose packaging. Let’s quickly highlight the 5 main benefits that have led it to become the most popular packaging:
- Convenience and portability are the key advantages of this packaging. It is a growing format as “take away” or “on the go” products became popular and promoted a reflection of a lifestyle.
- Its small and compact size makes it discreet, a quality highly appreciated in the pharmaceutical world. Moreover, the precise dosage and the perfect hygiene of the package make it a new formula.
- Its simplicity of use makes it a suitable format for products of all types and suitable for any type of public (from children, adults or the elderly).
- It’s an sustainable investment since it is considered to be environmentally friendly packaging. Due to its small footprint, it uses less plastic and paper than other types of packaging with less waste. It means a saving of around 25-45% less material compared to other formats.
- Profitability of the production line. Since these are small packages produced on dedicated machines, production rates are high and costs per item are low. Therefore the Stick pack is consolidated as a very economic and efficient form.
It is easy to see that the success of the stick pack
is not only for the final consumer, but it also represents a powerful marketing and production optimization tool
for companies. We are eager to know your product, share doubts and evaluate solutions together. Every project means a new challenge for aranow
. Don’t hesitate to contact us
for personalised advice.