High production multilane machine for packaging any type of product of food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical products into a flat sachet
The fs1000 is a high production flat sachet multilane machine designed to cover the needs of the Food, Beverage, Cosmetic and Chemical industries. With unlimited custom possibilities, it can be adapted to work with any type of product – regardless of whether it is in pieces, granular, powder or liquid form. With a simple and compact design, it offers a free access without tools to main components, allows a fast and easy changeover and it is built up with high resistance and long durability components. All this helps to reduce downtimes and drives to an OEE over 95%.
- 2-14 lanes
- High output: up to 1.050 spm depending on the product and the format.
- Main motion servo motorised.
- Quick format change with few tools.
- High performance, accuracy and reliability: OEE > 95%.
- User friendly.
- Systems for transfer to secondary packaging equipment.
- Free access to main components for cleaning (Tool-free).
- Flexible and compact design suitable for any product (granular, pieces, liquid or powder).
- Long life lubrication components.
- HMI with multiple recipes – immediate recall of each format parameters.
- Easy and fast film replacement using film splicer.
- Centralised electric, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
Low operational costs
- Space (reduced footprint).
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Energy saving thanks to servomotor energy recuperation system.
- Filling and feeding systems.
- Quality control systems.
- Coding systems.
- Cleaning and sterilisation systems.
|Max. reel width:||1.000 mm|
|Lanes number:||2-14 lanes|
|Stick pack width range:||35-150 mm|
|Max. stick pack length:||150 mm*|
|Reel shaft:||150 mm*|
|Ø Reel max:||450 mm|
|Max. production:||1.050 spm|
|Standard power consumption:||4-5 kW|
|Standard air consumption (l./min):||300 l./min|
*Other dimensions under request
Optimal implementation and performance.
Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) >95%
Downtime reduction due to user friendly and simple design, low maintenance and easy access.
Personalised Customer Service; following up and supporting with local technicians or ARANOW staff. CARE – DELIVER - SATISFY