Stick pack solution for food, cosmetic and chemical industries
The an650 is a stick pack multilane machine designed to cover the needs of the Food, Beverage, Cosmetic and Chemical industries. It can be adapted to work with any type of product – regardless of whether it is in pieces, granular, powder or liquid form. With a simple and compact design, it offers a free access without tools to main components, allows a fast and easy changeover and it is built up with high resistance and long durability components. All this helps to reduce downtimes and drives to an OEE over 95%.
- 4-16 lanes
- High output: up to 1.800 spm depending on the product and the format.
- Quick format change with few tools.
- High performance, accuracy and reliability: OEE > 95%.
- User friendly.
- Systems for transfer to secondary packaging equipment.
- Free access to main components for cleaning (Tool-free).
- Flexible and compact design suitable for any product (granular, pieces, liquid or powder).
- Centralised lubrication.
- HMI with multiple recipes - immediate recall of each format parameters.
- Easy and fast film replacement using film splicer.
- Centralised electric, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
Low operational costs
- Space (reduced footprint).
- Material (42% in film).
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Filling and feeding systems.
- Quality control systems.
- Coding systems.
- Cleaning and sterilisation systems.
|Max. reel width:||650 mm|
|Lanes number:||4-16 lanes|
|Stick pack width range:||17-80 mm|
|Max. stick pack length:||180 mm*|
|Reel shaft:||76 mm|
|Ø Reel max:||450 mm|
|Max. production:||1.000 spm|
|Standard power consumption:||5 kW|
|Standard air consumption (l./min):||220 l.|
*Other dimensions under request
Optimal implementation and performance.
Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) >95%
Downtime reduction due to user friendly and simple design, low maintenance and easy access.
Personalised Customer Service; following up and supporting with local technicians or ARANOW staff. CARE – DELIVER - SATISFY