Multilane machine specially designed for producing shaped stick packs, an excellent tool for brand differentiation
The an650-SH, for shaped stick pack, offers a friendly opening allowing end users to squeeze and dispense all the content easily. Our lap seal on the side, makes the back surface of the stick fully printable for promotional or instruction purposes. The best choice for product differentiation and sampling for food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
- 4-16 lanes
- Special horizontal cut with shaped form.
- Friendly opening of the stick pack allowing end users to squeeze and dispense all the content easily.
- Side sealed offering fully printable surface for instructions/promotional purposes.
- High performance, accuracy and reliability: OEE > 95%.
- User friendly.
- Systems for transfer to secondary packaging equipment.
- Free access to main components for cleaning (Tool-free).
- Centralised lubrication.
- HMI with multiple recipes – immediate recall of each format parameters.
- Easy and fast film replacement using film splicer.
- Centralised electric, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
Low operational costs
- Space (reduced footprint).
- Material (42% in film).
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Filling and feeding systems.
- Quality control systems.
- Coding systems.
- Cleaning and sterilisation systems.
|Max. reel width:||650 mm|
|Lanes number:||2-10 lanes|
|Stick pack width range:||25-80 mm|
|Max. stick pack length:||180 mm*|
|Reel shaft:||76 mm|
|Ø Reel max:||450 mm|
|Max. production:||600 spm|
|Standard power consumption:||5 kW|
|Standard air consumption (l./min):||380 l.|
*Other dimensions under request
Optimal implementation and performance.
Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) >95%
Downtime reduction due to user friendly and simple design, low maintenance and easy access.
Personalised Customer Service; following up and supporting with local technicians or ARANOW staff. CARE – DELIVER - SATISFY