ARANOW, through the website uses the following cookies:
How do I disable cookies?
Since our wish is that you have an optimal navigation on the site, the cookies are automatically activated when you enter the site. However, if you wish to deactivate (or reactivate) them, you must do so yourself via your browser. On the other hand, if your browser is already configured not to accept cookies by default, it is possible that our site will not function properly. Below, we provide information about how to activate and deactivate cookies in the main web browsers:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings (also available at the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
- If you use Firefox, under the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies (also available at the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox).
- If you're using Google Chrome, from the Settings > Privacy menu (also available at the following link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en).
- If you use Safari, under the menu option Preferences > Security (also available at the following link: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac).
If your browser is not listed above, you will find instructions on how to change the settings in the "Help" section of your browser. You should be aware that blocking cookies or limiting their installation may cause some of the website's features not to work or may make them more complicated or slow to access.
An alternative to blocking cookies would be to activate the private mode of your browser. This mode allows you to browse through the pages, but the pages will not be recorded in the browser history, in the cookie store or in the search history once the user has closed all the incognito tabs. Here are some links explaining how to activate incognito mode in the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: InPrivate
- FireFox: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome: Incognito
- Safari: Private Browsing
- Opera: Private Browsing
For more information, ARANOW recommends reading the browser's help section.
Thank you very much and enjoy your navigation!
Last modified: March 26, 2020