Our biggest asset is our people,
as they communicate our values to all stakeholders.
Each company has its own culture and values, which form the basis of the relationship with its partners. At aranow, our team is our most valuable asset, helping us to foster principles based on ethics, integrity, and respect:
- Ethics, integrity and respect: The basic principles of any interpersonal relationship.
- Passion: Undertaking challenges with passion; passion for life.
- Austerity: Avoiding the misuse of resources of any kind; natural resources are scarce and must be conserved.
- Empathy and resilience: As tools for communication, dialogue and conflict resolution.
- Motivation and optimism: Celebrating successes with the same intensity with which we learn from our mistakes.
- Unity: Unity creates strength; only a united community can advance toward its common objectives.
- Excellence and competitiveness: As principles for constant improvement that allow us to provide the market with equipment with great added value and maximum reliability.
- Focus and commitment: Focusing on our objectives from the beginning on a complete, constant, long-term commitment.
- Innovation: Constantly innovate in processes and in equipment and services.
- Transparency: In management and in decision-making and in all relations with our stakeholders.
- Equal opportunity: Corporate climbing and internal promotion; no discrimination based on cultural, social, or religious origin.
- Gender equality: Total equality between men and women within our organization.