Multilane machine specially designed for producing twinpack stick pack, with two bags filled with two different products.
The an650-TW has been specially created to offer high performance in the packaging process of two different products into the same sachet. Liquid + liquid, powder + powder or liquid + powder. From general food service applications including hotel amenities up to pharmaceutical solutions.
- 4-16 lanes
- High performance on the packaging process of two different products in the same sachet.
- Additional group of vertical double sealing jaws to enable the sealing operation that separates the two bags of the stick.
- Flexible and compact design suitable for any product (granular, pieces, liquid or powder).
- Overall Equipment Efficiency > 95%.
- User friendly.
- Systems for transfer to secondary packaging equipment.
- Free access to main components for cleaning (Tool-free).
- Centralised lubrication.
- HMI with multiple recipes – immediate recall of each format parameters.
- Easy and fast film replacement using film splicer.
- Centralised electric, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
Low operational costs
- Space (reduced footprint).
- Material (42% in film).
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Filling and feeding systems.
- Quality control systems.
- Coding systems.
- Cleaning and sterilisation systems.
|Max. reel width||650 mm|
|Lanes number||2-5 lanes|
|Stickpack width range||60-80 mm|
|Max. stickpack length||180 mm*|
|Reel shaft||76 mm|
|Ø Reel max||450 mm|
|Max. production||300 spm|
|Standard power consumption||5 kW|
|Standard air consumption (l./min)||220 l.|
*Other dimensions under request.
Optimal implementation and performance.
Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) >95%
Downtime reduction due to user friendly and simple design, low maintenance and easy access.
Personalised Customer Service; following up and supporting with local technicians or ARANOW staff. CARE – DELIVER - SATISFY